There is a difference between great customer service, and an experience that knocks a customer off their feet and turns them into a lifelong supporter of your company. The difference is the wow experience, a more personal experience that exceeds customer expectations.
And this goes for employees and business partners too.
Fail to give them something to remember, and they are not likely to remember you when it counts.
A 5-week coaching program offering insights into making extraordinary experiences for customers, employees, and partners.
Learn How To:
- Make a promise…then over deliver
- Create an experience that knocks everyone off their feet
- Turn mistakes into wow moments
- Ensure your team members feel valued
5-Week Coaching Program
- Learn the 6 must-do factors to create a wow experience.
- Why surprise is one of the key ingredients.
- Engage employees to become committed to your business.
- Why simply saying thanks grows better team members.
- Elevate your business partner relationships so you are always a top priority.
- Learn ways to recognize their efforts in supporting you.
The Discover Wow Coaching Program will help you recognize and describe the key differences between serving customers, business partners, and employees well. Once you have completed the course, you will know how to wow them to create delightful and memorable experiences that lead to long-term relationships.
- 30 online videos
- 8 online assignments
- Private mindset group
- Weekly group video meetings
- 2 One-on-One coaching sessions
- 2 One-on-One Drop-in opportunities for special questions
This course is designed to be completed in approximately 5 weeks. You will interact with other students in weekly video calls and in a private mindset group, where you can discuss assignments and current challenges.
In addition, students participate in 2 one-on-one coaching calls to dive deeper into your current situation. These sessions will help you create a specific plan for action. Students can also schedule 2 other drop-in calls to ask questions or fine-tune their action plan.